Senior Quantity Surveying / Commercial Manager
|Sector||Highways & Bridges - HighwaysContracts, Commercial and PlanningContracts, Commercial and Planning - Commercial|
|Salary||€75000 - €95000 per annum|
|Job Ref||ref 022_1555337179|
Ewi recruitment, a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, I'm seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in a variety of engineering projects including; advanced technology facilities & High tech infrastructure.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 2- 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying, Cost control and/or procurement .
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Assists Project Management in all aspects of contract administration and Quantity Surveying.
- Review, advise and draft letters on contractual correspondence.
- Assists contractual negotiations of sub-contract agreements.
- Attends meeting with clients and participates in all contractual aspects of projects, including claims, final accounts, variations and contract interpretation.
- Preparation of variation orders, trend notices, claims, and negotiations of the same
- Advises on the development, agreement and implementation of the project contractual plans by reviewing, analysing and apprising project management of all aspect that govern the contract
Please contact m.moy @ewi-group.com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe
My client is looking for an ambitious young professional looking to build on there existing skill from a team of global experts. As well as paying the best salaries in the market my client can also offer international travel and projects.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.