Bid & Tender Engineer - Sweden
|Sector||Build - Infrastructure|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
Bid / Tender Engineer - Sweden
My client, is a leading European main contractor operating across the globe and is currently recruiting for bid/ tender engineer to be based in Sweden.
A successful candidate will need to have experience bidding on major infrastructure projects in Sweden, as being fluent in Swedish.
- Producing Company marketing literature (Project Sheets, Brochures etc.);
- Write and prepare pre-qualification submissions;
- Tender Submissions;
- Produce Tender Quality Submissions (Quality question responses, technical responses, Tender Stage Method Statements etc.);
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams;
- Producing and delivering high quality presentations for marketing, pre-qualification and tender purposes;
- Assist with public relations, advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events and market research activities;
- Liaison with estimating team during tender (but not responsible for actual pricing of tenders);
- Obtain feedback on tender submissions and implement improvements;
- Represent the company with clients, the public and the wider construction industry.
If this role is of interest please email an up to date copy of your CV including project experience. Please send any references from employers as well as, your current and expected salary and package.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
Please contact m.moy @ewi-group.com and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.