Electromechanical Engineer - Hydropower Ivory - Coast
|Area||Ivory Coast, Africa|
|Sector||Power & Renewables - Dams & Hydropower|
|Salary||€10000.00 - €14000.00 per month|
Electromechanical Engineer - Hydropower - Ivory Coast
My client has recently been awarded rehabilitation Hydropower Project in Ivory Coast, providing consultancy services. For this project they are looking for a resident Electromechanical Engineer with the following characteristics:
* Electromechanical Engineer Training (BAC +5) or equivalent.
* 10 years of experience in the field of hydroelectric works (preferably 15 years)
* At least 3 years of experience in studies and / or monitoring of construction works and rehabilitation of hydroelectric facilities preferably in sub-Saharan Africa
* French language fluency (A MUST)
* Availability to work in Ivory Coast for about 24 -36 Months.
Project Location: Ivory Coast/ Côte dIvoire
Mobilisation/ Start Date: June/ July 2019
Salary: Upto 14000 Euros Per Month (Accommodation and expat benefits)
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to email@example.com
My client is presenting CVs to their client by the 30th April 2019. Any applicatiosn recieved after this dates may be too late.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international Dams and Hydropower assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.