Structural Engineering Leader - Consulting - London
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Salary||£50000 - £100000 per annum + benefits|
Structural Engineering Leader - Architecture/Consultancy - London, UK
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a Structural Engineering Leader to grow and develop the UK and European business for a very well established Middle East business.
You will be the lead practitioner who can innovate and work closely with existing partners and grow the European business. You will be at the very beginning of the structural engineering journey, with the idea to grow your team within 12 months.
You will need a track record in structural engineering, lead commercial teams and worked on high profile projects in the UK and internationally.
- Lead the structural engineering in the UK and establish a core unit to be based in London
- Build the structural engineering team
- Working closely with partnered companies, delivering design services.
- Business development and working closely with the business development director
- Working with the companies international offices (travel may be required)
- Develop best practice and innovation
- Develop the processes and procedures for delivery of services
- Accountable for the delivery of services
- BSc in Structural and Civil Engineer or related; Masters degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience in a consulting environment preferably within an internationally known consulting business.
- Experience in a range of industry sectors, mainly building.
- Be at the leading edge of BIM
- Experienced team leader and making strategic decisions.
- Strong client facing experience with an ability to market and sell the companies services
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.