Aeroderivative Mechanical TA - Australia
|Area||Australia, Asia Pacific|
|Sector||Power & Renewables|
Aeroderivative Mechanical TFA
The Aero Derivative Gas Turbine Technical Field Advisor (TFA) will be in charge of the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as labour, tools and technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. The candidate will be responsible to keep reliability of Customers assets and to support on proactive way. In particular, he/she will be responsible for the maintenance of Aero Gas Turbines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customers with technical direction and support on GE Packaged and/or other non-GE products.
- Takes direction from GE Management to implement software changes to turbine and is responsible for directing lower level craft labour to perform the changes.
- Signs off on all changes implemented.
- Complete standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
- Provide Parts numbers and quantities of additional items using COPICS (Communication
- Oriented Productions and Information Control System)
- Supply customers with proper Gas Turbine drawings by using DART (Drawing Archive Retrieval Tool)
- Perform walk-downs during installation to ensure that the customer's contractors are working properly
- Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the site level
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding of Aero Gas Turbine.
- Previous experience working on GE ADGT Equipment - LM6000, LM2500, TM2500, PGT25+
- University Degree level in relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate plus daily per diem, all flights and accommodation will be covered.
Please forward your latest CV and two professional references to email@example.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.