Team Leader - Design Wastewater
|Area||Bangladesh, Southern Asia|
|Salary||$11000 - $13000 per month + expat|
EWI Recruitment: we are leading recruitment professionals who have an extensive global network of expert, which allows us to recruit senior professionals internationally across major water and wastewater projects around the world.
A leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking a Team Leader to join a leading engineering consultancy to manage the design of wastewater / water treatment project.
Client: Is a large consulting engineering company who have completed more than 6,900 projects domestically and internationally. The company maintains offices in over 15 countries.
Joining as a Team Leader is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineers that is widely recognised as market leaders in the field of engineering and water infrastructure.
- Civil engineering graduate with masters in environmental/public health and relevant disciplines
- 20 years of working experience and 15 years of international experience
- Sufficient experience in the field of design of wastewater treatment infrastructures.
- Experience as Team Leader in minimum 5 projects among which at least 2 assignments of similar projects.
- Work experiences in the project funded by international donor including ADB would be preferable.
- Provide advice and direction to the multi-disciplinary team of Consultant to perform duties in a comprehensive and efficient manner to meet requirement of the assignment.
- Orient the work plan and necessary training program in consultation with Project Director so as to ensure maximum technology transfer.
- Preparation of different procurement documents following the procurement guideline of the development partner.
- Maintaining liaison with the client to achieve the ultimate goal of the assignment
- Taking part in all relevant meetings with concerned stakeholders and feedback to Project Director on pertinent issues.
- Reviewing of previous relevant studies and data related to waste water projects in Dhaka city.
- As wastewater management specialist responsible for suggesting area wise suitable technical solutions.
- Provide valuable input for technical soundness of the proposed projects.
- The specialist will be responsible for interventions proposed under sewerage network and faecal sludge management components.
The project is 18 month intermittent contract (4 months working, 2 months off) as a Team Leader working on wastewater/water treatment design. The project aims to provide sustainable and reliable water supply in Dhaka city by improving service delivery and building capacity of the local authority.
The role will be based Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The salary package consists of SALARY, HOUSING, CAR, FLIGHTS, EXPENSE, MEDICAL INSURANCE, VISA COSTS and 30 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE.
Team Leader, Design, Civil Engineering, Water, Wastewater Treatment, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
For more information on any international Water assignments please contact Hugh Leekam at ewi recruitment; firstname.lastname@example.org +44 207 877 8350
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.