Fabrication Manager - SE Asia
|Area||Thailand, Asia Pacific|
|Sector||Oil & Gas - Construction|
|Salary||$150000 - $200000 per annum|
Fabrication Manager - Thailand
A leading EPC are looking for an experienced Fabrication/Module Manager to oversee the Yard activities
Key Duties include
- Execute work in line with schedule, contract specifications and conditions.
- Develop and implement the Modules Execution Plan and modules execution strategy, overseeing the scope splits, yard allocations, sub-contracting strategy and plan, field budget and schedule.
- Ensure that all yard activities are carried out in adherence with the plan. Supports the fabricators by removing impediments to progress, assisting in the development of their fabrication schedule, agreeing a fabrication sequence (path of fabrication), and ensuring that the fabricators have the materials, engineering deliverables, tools, and resources that are required for successful execution and complete delivery within the required time frame.
- Ensures that the constructability process is implemented in the design phase and ensure participation of fabrication personnel in all project model reviews
- Ensure the modules are constructed in accordance with the approved drawings, specifications and local regulations.
- Ensure pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are planned and executed in accordance with agreed procedures and planning.
- Review and coordinate loading and sending out the fabricated modules and all interfaces with logistics.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment and ownership of health, safety and Environmental excellence. Incorporate Health, Safety, Environment, Security and Integrity procedures and maintain a safe working environment in all of the assigned yards. Ensure adherence to the HSSE policies and procedures.
- Monitor yards' activities through weekly, monthly and quarterly progress meetings of staff, fabricators, and Client to facilitate achievement of targets for review by management.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.