LOTO / PTW Coordinator - 6 Months Contract
|Area||Saudi Arabia, GCC|
|Sector||Power & Renewables|
EWI are currently seeking experienced PTW Coordinators for upcoming projects based in Saudi Arabia. You must be available to mobilise by April 2019.
Candidates must be fully qualified with at least 10 years HSE Experience; certificates must also be presented along with your latest CV and 2 references for review.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Experience within the Power Generation Sector
- Previous experience in Combined Cycle would be beneficial
- Knowledge in LOTO and PTW Systems
- Hold a valid GCC Driving Licence
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Flexible & being able to work under pressure
- Quick in decision making and active in solving problems
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
You must be also be able to write professional site reportsPlease email your latest CV and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EWI are offering a great hourly rate, full immigration and mobilisation service.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.