Senior Researcher- Scandinavia
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||WaterHighways & Bridges - GroundworksTunnelling & Geotechnical - NATMTunnelling & Geotechnical - Geotechnical & GeologyHighways & BridgesHighways & Bridges - HighwaysHighways & Bridges - BridgesTunnelling & Geotechnical - Drill & BlastTunnelling & Geotechnical - TBMTunnelling & GeotechnicalRail - Conventional RailwaysRail - High Speed RailRail - FreightRail - Light Rail & TramRail - Underground Rail & MetroRail|
|Salary||£18000 - £23500 per annum + gym, travel, commission|
ewi recruitment group is a World leading collective of experienced search & selection professionals specialising in senior and highly technical assignments across the international construction, infrastructure & energy sectors.
Set up in 2012 with the backing of nGage we have successfully grown to over 30 specialist consultants and have ambitious plans over the next 24 months to grow to 50 consultants across our offices in London, Germany and USA.
We are currently seeking a driven and ambitious individual to join us in developing our business across Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) and with language skills of either Swedish or Norwegian. This individual will be part of our fast growing Infrastructure business and will be tasked with research, development and sales in the region with a view to growing into a business leader across the next 2-3 years.
This role will be based from London with regular travel to the region and will support someone who is FLUENT in local languages keen to have a career in London but interested in the options of a return or relocation to Scandinavia in the future.
Tasks will include:
- Interview and screening of our expert engineering network
- Negotiations and case handling of senior, high earning candidates
- Research into multi-billion £ projects
- Relationship building and business development with global businesses
- Face to face meetings with customers in the UK and overseas
- Marketting and Branding to our customers
To excel with us you will be a competitive individual who is able to build on, and add value to our existing relationships with candidates and clients.
Applicants will ideally have previous exposure to a sales environment and will possess:
- Previous experience of meeting and beating targets
- A basic understanding of the recruitment industry
- A strong interest in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to achieve success
- A drive to succeed that is as much about financial gain as personal achievement
In return ewi offers the highest paying commission structure of any top 100 recruitment company, gym membership, company pension, company share scheme, life insurance, mobile phone and up to 30 days holiday.
For further details and in the first instance please send through a copy of your CV to Daniel Killeen at d.killeen @ewirecruitment.com or call me directly on +44 207 877 8350
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.