Team Leader - Supervision of Sewerage / Wastewater
|Area||Nepal, Southern Asia|
|Salary||$10000 - $15000 per month + expat package|
Team Leader - Supervision of Sewerage / Wastewater project - Nepal
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a Team Leader to join an upcoming sewerage / wastewater project in Nepal starting in May 2019 onwards.
- Manage the supervision works and the supporting consulting team
- Liaise between the Client, contractors and sub-contractors
- Ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- BSc in Civil Engineer or related, MS preferred.
- 15+ years of experience within water infrastructure projects
- 10+ years of experience on the construction supervision of water infrastructure projects
- Worked on more than 3 large Sewerage projects, ideally within South Asia.
- Experience within South Asia and ideally Nepal
- Extensive experience working on donor / IFI funded projects.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.