BIM and Data Co-ordinator
|Sector||Tunnelling & GeotechnicalTunnelling & Geotechnical - TBMTunnelling & Geotechnical - Drill & BlastTunnelling & Geotechnical - NATMTunnelling & Geotechnical - Geotechnical & GeologyHighways & Bridges - Groundworks|
|Salary||€3000 - €7000 per month|
BIM and Data co-ordinator
Ewi are working on behalf of a European main contractor who is seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their tunnelling division in Scandinavia.
About the role:
- Provide support to BIM/Digital Engineering for areas of mutli-discipline models, modelling needs for on-site/engineering needs and providing overall digital support for regional projects.
- Ability to follow instruction from Design Team members and Digital Manager - BIM.
- Manage software elements from multiple areas of support and the ability to learn new software elements as needed.
- Responsible for modelling development and enforcement of BIM/DE documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of software/modelling processes as needed and Construct potential automation elements in BIM to support increased productivity
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
Ideally you will have an Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years' of experience in BIM modelling work from pre-construction through handoff phase.
- Proficiency in BIM tools such as AutoCAD and Nova Point
- English or Norwegian or Swedish language
Please contact c.macneal @ ewirecruitment. com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.