Junior Engineer in Rail Technology
|Salary||€70000 - €90000 per annum|
Consulting, Engineering, Projects and Operations.
Smart solutions for the areas of Transport, Environment and Water, Civil, Hydraulic and
Thermal and renewable energies. Worldwide: 5'500 experts. 40 countries. 130 offices. In
Switzerland: 600 experts, 6 offices. Reference projects: Gotthard Base Tunnel, T1 tramway
Lausanne, Geneva-Cornavin, Lausanne and Bulle Stations, CEVA Franco-Swiss rail link
(BAMO TechFER), Bulle-Broc standard track line, Zurich diametrical line.
In the French-speaking part of Switzerland, the Vevey branch has been successfully planning infrastructure projects since
many years and has made a name for itself on the market. To strengthen our team of specialists
Technical railway, we seek to engage a
Junior Engineer in Rail Technology (f / m) - VEVEY
- Realization of railway engineering studies (cables and / or contact line, heating
electrical equipment of tracks, grounding)
- Development of all phases of projects, from design to implementation (including implementation
in submission and direction of works)
- Teamwork with engineers and draftsmen in the different branches of
- You have an engineering degree (HES, EPF or equivalent) preferably in engineering
- You ideally have a first professional experience of 2-3 years or come
to successfully complete your studies
- You have a strong interest in the railway field.
- You are versatile and ready to invest in project teams
- You are an open and communicative person who is motivated to take on challenges
- You are fluent in French and ideally have good knowledge of German.
English is an asset.
We offer you: Autonomy and responsibilities. A collegiate work atmosphere and
participatory. Contemporary hiring conditions. A flexible organization of work. of the
social benefits above average. Attractive evolution possibilities. A desk
modern close to the train station.
Mobilization Date: ASAP - Dec 2018
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Salary: 70,000 - 90,000 Euros Per anum + Benefits
If you are interested or require further information please send your CV to email@example.com, in word format with contact details and references. Apologies if this position is not of interest, please feel free to recommend any friend or colleagues that may be interested. EWI offer a referral scheme so I am always keen to hear of referrals.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.