BIM Manager - Norway
BIM Coordinator / Manager - Norway
ewi the leading infrastructure recruitment specialist are seeking a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager to join a major contractor located in Norway.
The company involved are regarded as market leaders in the field of Scandinavian Infrastructure. The client ewi are working with have many award winning iconic projects. The client offers Challenging work tasks. Great personal and professional development opportunities in a complete contractor group in strong growth. Inclusive decision making and short decision-making. Opportunities to participate in the Group's share program. Development and courses at internal school.
The role will involve:
- Facilitating drawing-free construction in the field.
- Providing training and knowledge raising of employees.
- Being a part of the BIM group in the infrastructure division.
- Insuring the most appropriate software and hardware is being used.
- BIM technician from vocational school, with practical experience, or relevant higher education (geomatics, construction & construction).
- Must have documented knowledge of Solibri, Navisworks and ideally Gemini.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, package included.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international tunnelling assignments please contact Nicholas Thomas at ewi recruitment:. nicholasthomas @ ewi-group.com +44 207 877 8350
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.