Quantity Surveyor - Australia
|Location||All Major Cities|
|Area||Australia, Asia Pacific|
|Sector||Highways & Bridges - GroundworksTunnelling & Geotechnical - Geotechnical & GeologyHighways & Bridges - HighwaysHighways & Bridges - BridgesTunnelling & GeotechnicalWater - Sector ReformContracts, Commercial and PlanningContracts, Commercial and Planning - Claims & DisputesContracts, Commercial and Planning - CommercialContracts, Commercial and Planning - CostContracts, Commercial and Planning - Planning & ProgrammingBuildBuild - High RiseBuild - ResidentialBuild - Infrastructure Build - Industrial & Commercial|
|Salary||£50000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Quantity Surveyor- Australia
My client, a leading consulting engineer operating across the globe and is currently recruiting for Quantity Surveyors in Australia. This position is an urgent requirement and ideally, the successful candidates will be able to start at short notice.
* Experience working with Main Contractors
* Degree in Quantity surveying or Civil Engineering
* UK QS background with relevant education and practical project experience
* Sub-contractor, vendor and materials management experience
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* Ability and active interest to relocate full time and long term to the Australia
* Experience in Renewables or T&D preferred
* Infrastructure or large scale civil construction also beneficial
* Experience working on remote project sites and flexibility to travel as/when required
* Long term employment record and commitment to a long term role
* Professional and competent demeanour
* Confidence to work as a lead representative on site and advise on or manage contractual matters
If this role is of interest please email an up to date copy of your CV including project experience. Please send any references from employers as well as, your current and expected salary and package. ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
Please contact r.constantine @ewi-group.com and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.