TEAM LEADER - CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION - WASTEWATER TREATMENT
|Sector||Water - Waste Water & Sanitation|
|Job Ref||TL CS WWTP UB_1541702046|
TEAM LEADER- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION, WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT- UZBEKISTAN
An International consulting engineering company are seeking a Team Leader with at least 20 years professional experience in water or water related projects, with a strong emphasis in construction supervision of waste water treatment plants.
The start date for this position is ASAP so please only apply if you are available to start the project at short notice.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Must have a BSc in Civil Engineering or related, an MSc would be an advantage.
- Must have at least 20 years of experience in construction supervision and design review of water projects.
- Must have supervised the construction of at least 3 waste water treatment plants in a Project Manager role.
- Must have experience in FIDIC.
- Experience in Central Asia.
The salary range is $4,0000-$6,000 per day and comes with an additional package (transportation, accommodation…).
- Working for a well known international consulting engineering firm.
- This position will last for circa 12 months, starting immediately.
Please only apply if you are 100% right for this position and available to start a new project at short notice.
EWI is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects.