Chief Financial Officer - Telecommunications
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Laos, Asia Pacific|
|Salary||$15000 - $17000 per month + Benefits|
My client is currently seeking a highly experienced Financial Executive to manage the financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation functions of their start-Up LTE Telecommunications business in Laos. As the ideal candidate, you will possess 15-20 years experience within a Telecommunications business working within a Senior Finance Executive function and have a proven track record achieving key deliverables within a Start-Up business.
Job Reference: 15909JAB
Title: Chief Financial Officer - Telecommunications
Requisition Class: Operations
Salary: $15,000USD - $17,000USD Net per Month + Benefits the salary package consists of (Medical, Housing, Flights, Etc)
Start Date: July
Hours: Full Time
Work Permit/Visa Required: No (Client CAN provide sponsorship for this role
- The CFO shall be Degree qualified ideally holding an MBA in Finance and/or Economics
- Industry recognised accreditation i.e. ACA etc
- Minimum of 15 years experience within the Telecommunications industry including working in an Executive function within an LTE Start-Up business.
- As a minimum requirement, the CFO should have managed at least two (2) projects of a similar nature ideally one (1) in Laos and one (1) other preferably in South East Asia.
- The CFO should have an excellent command of English both written and orally and a proven record in team leadership as well as in management of projects with a similar scale and scope
- From a LTE background working for Innovative Start-Up businesses.
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to J.email@example.com, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power, Infrastructure and Build projects across the globe. For more information on International Power/Telecommunications Projects please contact Jordan Blake, Principle T&D Specialist at ewi recruitment.