Deep Foundations Project Manager - UAE
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||United Arab Emirates, GCC|
|Sector||Tunnelling & GeotechnicalHighways & Bridges - GroundworksBuildMarine - Ports & HarboursMarine - Dredging & Reclamation|
|Salary||AED50000 - AED65000 per month|
Deep Foundations Civil Project Manager - UAE
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven track record working for Main Contractors on large projects throughout the GCC region, who has completed Special/Deep Foundation projects of more than 40m deep. This is working for a Main Contractor and would need someone who is available at short notice.
I am looking for someone with 15 years in Ground Engineering such as .....Heavy Civil/Deep Foundations/Dredging/Piling/Diaphragm Wall/20-30m deep minimum to be successful in this management position
Please read through the requirements below in order to be successful for the position.
Requirements / person specification
- Qualification: BSc degree in civil engineering / geotechnical engineering would be an advantage ,
- At least 10 year experience on site and 8 years as project manager in the ground engineering industry in the Middle East region,
- Technical competences in ground engineering (piling, grouting, diaphragm wall, etc.),
- Interpersonal and managerial skills, motivated and enthusiastic,
- Can prioritise with good time management,
- Competent to use MS Office, MS Project, Primavera…
- Must be ready to relocate within the GCC area as required
Tasks & Key Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain harmonious relations with the Client
- To be continually alert to means and methods by which operations of the project team can be improved where appropriate,
- Managing all site subcontractors to ensure the execution and quality of their obligation,
- Preparation of monthly progress payment application,
- Ensure HSE legislation, company policies and procedures and site rules are followed,
- Ensure compliance with the stated quality requirement of the project,
- Handling all correspondences and meetings with the Client,
- Managing the project team members,
- Establish the work breakdown structure and budget in accordance with estimates for cost control,
- Complete project works on time and within budget,
- Secure the site resources in order to maintain uninterrupted work at site
- Contract administration: keep daily records for variations, extension of time, etc
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact email@example.com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.