M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Area||Saudi Arabia, GCC|
|Job Sector||Contracts, Commercial and PlanningContracts, Commercial and Planning - CommercialBuildBuild - High Rise|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum + living Allowances|
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Jeddah
Ewi recruitment, a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, are seeking well versed Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in a variety of civil engineering projects including; large build, sports stadia, rail, metro, highways and hydro power.
They are currently working on a large build project and require a M&E Quantity Surveyor that has experience on similar projects .
Further details regarding terms and conditions will be discussed upon application.
The successful candidate will be a focal point for all MEP quantity surveying responsibilities and will work alongside the contracts management and project management teams in delivering this project on budget, time and to the contract requirements.
For this role the client has requested professionals with the following desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Chartered MRICS, MCIArb or equivalent is preferential.
- 7 years experience minimum within quantity surveying.
- Extensive experience in Mechanical & Electrical / MEP aspects of large build projects.
- Proven track record working with leading main contractors.
- Experience on large build projects. Ideally sports stadia.
- Experience of working in Abu Dhabi or the region is highly preferable.
- Experience of working within multi-cultural teams is essential.
Please contact m.moy @ewi-group.com and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.
Quantity Surveying, Mechanical, Electrical, MEP, highrise, Air port Terminals , Cost, Variations, Bill of Quantities.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international assignments please contact Matthew Moy at ewi recruitment.