DESIGN COORDINATOR - PORT ENGINEERING (BULK TERMINAL) - INDONES
|Area||Indonesia, Asia Pacific|
|Job Sector||MarineMarine - Ports & HarboursMarine - Terminals & industrial|
|Salary||$10000 - $12000 per month + expat benefits|
DESIGN COORDINATOR - PORT ENGINEERING (BULK TERMINAL) - INDONESIA
International pit to port contractor are seeking a Project Manager (Design Coordinator) for a short term Design Coordinator role on a port project in Indonesia
The Design Coordinator will serve as an interface in between the local designer, resident client organisation and back-office design reviewer overseas.
The project is due to commence in January 2017 with a planned duration of five (5) months until June 2017 (subject to potential extension).
The ideal candidate profile as follows:
- Degree educated in Civil Engineering (or relevant subject)
- Senior engineer with experience in design management
- Port construct experience (e.g. through design implementation supervision)
- Port Engineering knowledge or experience (bulk terminal, coal etc…)
- Over 15 years experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Previous South East Asia experience
For the appropriate Design Coordinator there will be a full expat package including; salary of circa $10,000-12,000 USD per month, housing, flights, transport and insurances.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability to p.thandi@ewirecruitment .com